|First Episode Appearance||Madeline|
|Voice Actress|| Tara Strong (1989)
Anik Matern (1990-1991)
Vanessa King (1993-1995)
Veronika Sztopa (1999-2002)
Shannon Chan-Kent (2002-2007)
Chloe is one of the twelve little girls. She is close to Madeline and is considered second-in-command of the group, replacing Madeline if she isn't around.
Chloe is a French girl with long, carrot-orange (later on appearing dull orange-brown) hair. On one of her dolls, her hair is a dark auburn.
Chloe takes on the role of a big sister, and cares deeply for Madeline. She is thoughtful towards her needs and often worries over her. Like Madeline, she also possesses good detective skills and can be a leader in times of need.
List of Episodes in which Chloe speaks
- All original specials
- All of Season 1
- All of Season 2
- Madeline: Lost in Paris
- Madeline in Cannes
- Madeline and the Show-off
- Madeline and the Wedding
- Madeline on Safari
- Madeline and the New Girl
- Madeline at the Hotel Riche
- Madeline and the Ice Skates
- Madeline and the Giants
- Madeline and the Perfume Factory
- Madeline at the Eiffel Tower
- My Fair Madeline
- Madeline in Tahiti
- In Madeline and the Old Violin, she starts out by playing the triangle, but then switches instruments with Danielle and plays the violin. She is also seen playing the violin in Madeline and the Ice Skates.
- She can also play the flute as revealed in Madeline and the Show-off.
- She was the second girl to go to the hospital after breaking her arm in Madeline and the Old Violin.
- She has a very good sense of smell as shown in Madeline and the Perfume Factory.
- She is one of the taller girls.