|First Episode Appearance||Madeline|
|Voice Actress|| Unknown (1989)
Liz MacRae (1990-1991)
Kelly Sheridan (1993-1995)
Tracey Lee Smyth (1995-2000)
Chantal Strand (2000-2002)
Brittney Irvin (2002-2007)
Ashleigh Ball (2007)
Danielle is a girl with fair nose skin, and a fluffy, thick dark brown hair that lightened over the course of the series.
Danielle is a worry-wart over things and when stressed out or concerned, she is likely to start crying.
List of Episodes in which Danielle speaks
- All original specials
- All of Season 1
- All of Season 2
- Madeline: Lost in Paris
- Madeline and the Spider Lady
- Madeline and the Cancan Cliques
- Madeline in Cannes
- Madeline and the Show-off
- Madeline at the North Pole
- Madeline and Santa
- Madeline and the New Girl
- Madeline at Versailles (singing only)
- Madeline at the Hotel Riche
- Madeline on Stage
- Madeline and the Ice Skates
- Madeline and the Fashion Show
- Madeline and the Perfume Factory
- Madeline at the Eiffel Tower
- Madeline and the White Lie
- Madeline at the Flea Market
- My Fair Madeline
- Madeline in Tahiti
- She loves pretty things, such as shoes and clothes.
- In Madeline on Stage, she played the role of the Elf.
- In Madeline and the Old Violin, she starts out by playing the violin, but then switches instruments with Chloe and plays the triangle. She is also shown playing the triangle in Madeline and the Ice Skates.
- She is one of the taller girls.