Lulu is one of the twelve little girls. Her name is a diminutive of the name Lucy, from Latin Lux (light).
For her early designs, Lulu had dark brown hair and brownish skin, but she was later given hair with a red pigment. Later in the series, her hair became dark brown-black.
Lulu is very gentle and full of curiosity. She is sensitive and often cries at things (similar to Danielle), but she has a large heart and is very friendly.
List of Episodes in which Lulu speaks
- Madeline and the Bad Hat
- Madeline and the Forty Thieves (one line, song only)
- Madeline and the Science project
- Madeline and the Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Madeline and the Cancan Cliques
- Madeline at Versailles
- Madeline and the Marionettes
- Madeline's Valentine
- Madeline and the Perfume Factory
- In Madeline on Stage, she played the role of the dove.
- She plays the oboe in Madeline and the Old Violin and Madeline and the Ice Skates.
- She was the only one who did not get sprayed by the skunk in Madeline and the Perfume Factory.