|First Episode Appearance||Madeline|
|Voice Actress||Chantal Strand|
Yvette is one of the twelve little girls.
Yvette is a little French girl with short blonde (originally orange) hair. In the original specials, she had golden hair.
Yvette is snooty and self-centered. She's not exactly the nicest girl, being somewhat of a bully and whatnot. As shown in Madeline and the Show-off, she enjoys showing off to the point of boasting and is rude to the other girls when they get tired of her foolishness. She even encouraged them to act the same. She believes herself to be beautiful and feels that nothing in the entire cosmos could ruin that--even after the girls put red paint into her hairbrush. She is also dismissive of others who disagree with her and puts down others when they get more attention than her. She even tried to flirt with Pepito to get him to take a copy of her self-titled newspaper, "The Daily Yvette." This backfired on Yvette, though, as Pepito hid behind a tree and out of Yvette's way before she had the opportunity to talk to him. Some people have speculated that Yvette only attempted to flirt with Pepito to get under Madeline's skin and annoy her.
She can be vain and bossy at times and enjoys spending her time simply admiring herself in the mirror--occasionally a handheld variant. Like Danielle, she adores fashion, and she is one of the only girls to actually admire Sugar Dimples before the others get to know her.
List of Episodes in which Yvette speaks
- Madeline and the Cancan Cliques
- Madeline and the Show-off
- Madeline and the Giants
- Madeline and the Fashion Show
- Madeline and the Tea Party
- Madeline and the Dog Who Cried Wolf
- Yvette is the only one of the 12 girls with blonde hair in Season 3.
- She plays the violin in Madeline and the Old Violin and Madeline and the Ice Skates.
- In the online flash game "Wasted Youth, Part 1", one of the non playable students is a French girl named Yvette with the same exact physical appearance as this Yvette. It is unknown whether the character in the game was inspired by the Madeline series or if it was just a coincidence.